Monday, October 5, 2009

Last Week

2nd week of October... my last week in dreamland, 3 months in a world of nothing but freedom and next week will be reality world again. I will miss a lot of things... but I'm not hoping to go back in my dreamland, not yet. A lot of travel happened... Philippines, Phuket and KL. It was fun but my pocket hurts and leaving the dreamland makes me broke.
I was not able to maximize my time where photography was left behind but paddling was not forgotten.
Every Saturday was a hell training... too bad that my body cannot cope up anymore.
It was not like 8 years ago where I was in perfect condition.
Mind over matter, this is the name of the game...
I know I'm not strong, I'm just thinking I'm not weak.
Last week was my last training
and I'm going to quit and hoping one day I can join them again.
And this coming weekend maybe my last race...
sure I will miss my paddle and vest but its time to park them.
Changes happened and I cannot do anything but to go along.
Well its also time to say goodbye in my full time habit - facebook.
No more 24/7 facebook.
Its time to rise and
make money
and
time to shine to make impressive action.
It's time to make my plan into action
and
I will make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment