Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pepper Club

Yesterday was our 57th monthsary...
and nothing new but there was an interesting event.
It was also yesterday that I call my gf my editor in chief of my journal.
She checked of any typographical error and my grammar which I really suck. Anyway, back to my main course...
My gf planned on meeting her old colleague for dinner and they came up with Pepper Lunch.
Colleague of 4 including my gf, they all used to work in one company
and by choice they decided to move on.
2 of them are still working together but in a different company and other one is working in hotel and my gf off course work alone in same setting - school.
It was great that they met again for a very long time... a year plus I guess.
A 2 hours of stories was spent in Pepper Lunch,
I guess they really miss each other.
End of the dinner, they decided to meet again in Nov and sooner or later it will be a regular session.
Treating everyone will be a rotation habit...
Fascinating, and
I will be calling them the
"Pepper Club".

No comments:

Post a Comment